Explore the blog
Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Welcome 2013!

So long 2012! 2013 looks like it will be bringing me brighter days and for that I am thankful. I have already started implementing some things for this blog in terms of design, but we will see when I am finished with that.

However, first things first. Through the month of December, I was running around and my already small craft space became microscopic. And messy. Like really messy.


Welcome to my chaos.

Can you create with this mess? These past few days I have tried turning lame resolutions into concrete actions.
  1. I donated 6 bags of clothing. (My closet has a back wall to it after all! There goes my Narnia hopes and dreams)
  2. I cleaned out my fridge and bought healthy groceries to start eating better. I don't say diet. That word makes me shudder.
  3. I finally cleaned my damn craft desk!!
People may think this desk already looks a little cluttered (do you like how I have people's addresses dangling from the top?) But now I can totally work with this.


Here is to some clarity in the new year! Perhaps now I can create some decent projects. =)

Whould you like to comment?

  1. Hi, Mee chelle, I feel your pain. I got rid of alot of crafting stuff that I no longer use and it lead into a whole craft space redo. Glad to see it is not just me. TFS Traci

    ReplyDelete
  2. WoW! Love all your positive steps into 2013! happy New Year! Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete