Explore the blog
Friday, January 4, 2013

Sweet Birthday Wish

Hello All!!

Today I have a belated birthday card to showcase. My boyfriend's mom is about the sweetest lady you could ever meet and her birthday is December 30th. Unfortunately, I was pretty sick all through Christmas and New Year's so I didn't get a chance to make her a card. I needed to rectify this ASAP!

I also wanted to make my first ever action wobble card! Woo Hoo! I grabbed some wobbles from Blitsy a couple of weeks ago so I just had to try this out. I looooved it.

I also wanted to enter this card in the Red Carpet Studio #17: Anything Goes "Sweet" Challenge.Their challenge this week is inspired by "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" so they're asking for sweet treat projects. It ends on the 5th so there is still time to join if you have a project! For good measure, I listened to "Pure Imagination" a couple of times while making this. =)

Onto my card--
Yay, action wobble!
I absolutely love my candy and cupcake brads!
More Brad action.
The supplies I used-

1. The cupcake was made from the Birthday Bash Cricut cartridge.
2. The cupcake background paper is from a Recollections paper pack I have.
3. Candy brads are Doodlebug Design Boutique Brads.
4. Stamped sentiment is from 7 Gypsies.

I really like the way this card came out! I really hope you all play along too!

Would you like to comment?