Explore the blog
Monday, December 30, 2013

Catching Penguins in 2013

Here is a card I made for a managing editor at work who taught a class I took this semester on Children's Publishing. I learned a lot and he was such a nice and interesting teacher. I knew I wanted to incorporate a penguin in the card since we both work for Penguin Random House.



I found this adorable penguin stamp at Michael's and I colored it with the few Copics I have.

  • 100- Black
  • R29- Lipstick Red
  • R20- Blush
  • G40- Dim Green
  • G16- Malachite 
  • N-1- Neutral Gray No.1
I added some twine on the bottom and used 3D Zots for the picture as well as the sentiment, "Take Time to Chase Snowflakes."

I really liked this stamp and it will definitely be put to use again next year.


Would you like to comment?