Explore the blog
Wednesday, August 31, 2022

One in a Million

This next card is another thank you. This summer, JP and I made the decision to hire a babysitter for the afternoons and it was honestly, the best thing we could have done for both our son and our sanity! I've been able to get work done uninterrupted knowing he was in good hands either at the park or splashing in his pool in the backyard. I was worried about how he would get along with someone who was essentially a stranger, but being a teacher herself, she was SO good with him and he really got along so well with her. (he talked about her a lot over the weekends 😏) 


Sadly though, with the school year approaching, her days with us were coming to an end.  I wanted to make something to show our deep appreciation so along with some goodies, I knew I wanted to make a card. The crayons are from Lawn Fawn and I couldn't wait to finally have an excuse to use them. I used copics to color them and placed a smiley face on one of them. Instead of using the sentiment that came with them, I went with this one from Mama Elephant. To finish it off, I let my son decorate the inside. 









Would you like to comment?