Explore the blog
Thursday, August 18, 2022

Overdue Thank You

Well, that was a bit of a hiatus... There was so much going on the last couple of months that it was impossible to sit down and craft.  I even had to *gasp* purchase cards for some events which really annoys me. Last week I did a major cleaning of my desk so hopefully that will inspire me to get crafty again (because God knows I'm still PURCHASING crafting supplies....)

This card was waaaay overdue. It's also the first one I've made in almost 4 months so I had to ease my way back in. The background was made with a stencil I got for my birthday from Waffle Flower. I wanted to make something colorful and upbeat. I thought about dry embossing glitter instead, but I figured I should stick to something foolproof. I'm not sure where the sentiment is from, but I made it in two tones of Blue since this is a thank you card for an incredibly sweet coworker that sent me some Bluey merch for my son. (we're wackadoo obsessed over here, kids) I thought of adding sparkles or embellishments, but then I thought it looked complete as a simple card.   


Have you watched Bluey? It's a daily occurrence in this house and it helps that the show is entertaining for both kids and adults. My husband says it's the Seinfeld of preschool shows. 😁





Would you like to comment?