Explore the blog
Friday, December 27, 2013

Hip Hip Holiday!

Happy Holidays!! 


I hope everyone had a wonderful time with their family and loved ones! I was scrambling for a week to finish my Christmas cards and sadly, I didn't do a very good job. I had a few days off that were spent with my dentist (4 fillings and one wisdom tooth pulled!) So suffice to say, I wasn't as productive as I hoped to be.

I will be posting the few cards that I did get to finish however. This first one was done for my friend Matthew. I had previously made a birthday card for his girlfriend Katie and now I was making her a Christmas card. His only request was that I incorporated a Hippo. I cut the Hippo from the Create a Critter cartridge as well as the "hip hip" sentiment. Then I went to the Create a Critter 2 cartridge for the Santa hat and the "Holidays" sentiment. I embossed white paper to be snow and used this really neat snow pen I got from Hobby Lobby that creates the snow effect with heat. I then embossed some snowflakes on the top of the card and added some red stickles. Please pardon the picture below. I sent Matthew his card before I realized that I didn't take a better picture of it first. Basically, I'm a bit of a scatterbrain this month. =)

Displaying photo(1).JPG



Would you like to comment?