Explore the blog
Monday, April 1, 2013

Paper Playtime #7 Use a Pun

Hope you all had a wonderful Easter! For me, I think the best part about Easter besides the goodie baskets is getting to see all the adorable little girls at Mass dressed in their finest party dresses!

This week, Paper Playtime is having a fun challenge. You can make a project that uses a pun. 

Ch#7 Use a PUN
Begins: Mon, Apr 1
Ends: Sun, Apr 14
Prizes $15 Gift Cert. from The Robin's Nest
2nd Sponsor: 1 set of Metal Dies or 1 Stamp Set 
(winner's choice; must have USA address) from My Craft Spot

Winner announced in the WINNERS Page Tab


Here's what I created for this challenge:
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Nrwawlirp7c/UVRyH5NFHbI/AAAAAAAAcaw/84UHXRL26bY/s1600/Michelle+Ann+(640x480).jpg 


I wanted to make an Easter card for my boyfriend's mom. She is the only person I know who actually likes Peeps so I bought her a box and made her this card. I embossed the background with a swirly rubber stamp and Tim Holtz embossing powder. I used the chick from the Create a Critter 2 cartridge and Martha Stewart paper punch for the borders.  I used some Distress Ink for the second border and stamped the sentiment.

I really hope you all join in on the fun since I know just how many cartridges and stamps out there have puns!

Have a happy Easter everyone!

Whould you like to comment?

  1. I bet your special peep loved their card! It's adorable! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ( fellow DT member )

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable!!! Love the bunny ears. :)

    ReplyDelete