Explore the blog
Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Snow Boarding Birthday

My boyfriend's friend Mac is a huge fan of snowboarding. When he's not in the lab playing chemist extraordinaire, he's up on some snowy mountain, testing fate by deciding which steep hill to ride down. Personally, you would never find me doing this, but he's good at this extreme sport. For his birthday, I wanted to make him a card that celebrated his spirit for adventure.


The snowboarder is from Pink Cat Studio and I just LOVE their digistamps. This one is called Billy Snowboarder. I used copics to color him in. Then I embossed a separate piece of white card stock with a snow folder and colored the edges blue with distress ink. I then took a Hero Arts snowflake stamp pack and glitter embossed it around the card. I ended it with just a simple "Birthday" sentiment on the bottom. I realized that I just HAD to add an action wobble for fun so that's what I did.

Do any of you ski or snowboard?

Whould you like to comment?

  1. What a great card! I love the wobble effect! The snowflakes and image are cool! Hugs, Hanneke

    ReplyDelete