Explore the blog
Friday, April 5, 2013

Baby Blessings

Recently, my boyfriend's best friend Tony came to New York for a month. He got married and moved to Australia a couple of years ago because that is where his lovely wife, Liah is from. It was so nice to get to see them and hang out again. Also, I was able to meet their two new babies, Rocco and Sofia. They are the epitome of adorable and I wanted to keep them!! The babies were brought on their first trip to America to meet their father's side of the family and also for their Christening. This is the card I made to go with their gift.


I used the Nursery Rhymes cartridge because this looked like a brother and sister running together. Rocco and Sofia are very close in age so I'm sure they'll be very close. The sentiment was cut from the Beyond Birthdays cartridge and I added some butterflies just because I thought it was cute. On the inside, I used two Studio G stamps I've had forever and the "All You Need Is Love" sentiment was used because Tony is the biggest Beatles fan I know.



Little Rocco posed for me. I love his curls!!
I call her Sofia the first! (Disney joke) Those eyes will make you melt!






Would you like to comment?