Explore the blog
Tuesday, February 14, 2012

My Valentine

I made this card for John Paul who is a big lover of all kinds of dice. He has a very big collection! He also has been asking me to make him something with my own hands, not something cut from the Cricut so I had to draw this. They are uneven and crooked, but he loved it just the same. The lyric "I'd Wager All," comes from The Decemberists and that song always makes me think of him because it was at that concert together where I knew I loved him.




I left the bottom blank where I wrote all the gushy love stuff I couldn't include here.

So there ya have it. We have very different schedules so I left it for him on the bed when I went to work. He texted me later to tell me he loved it (and me of course!)

Tomorrow I'll post the Valentines I made for my friends and for my forever Valentine- my Daddy.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Whould you like to comment?

  1. What a great card! Love the text inside as well. I have a birthday candy on my blog btw! Hugs, Hanneke

    ReplyDelete