Explore the blog
Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Hello Chelly!

So this is my last of Valentine's Day cards (just in time to begin the month of March). This card isn't the normal red/pink/Love kind either which probably explains why I enjoyed making it so much! So I met my friend Rachel at a Bachelorette party. We had actually been speaking through Twitter and Blogger before that so she wasn't a complete stranger to me. What started out as a mere acquaintance via blog entries turned into a real friendship. We have lots in common and without her book reviews on her blog, I wouldn't know what books to read.

Hello Chelly is her twitter handle and I glitter embossed the Eiffel Tower in the middle because she had taken a trip to Europe with a friend and I had spent hours at work drooling over the pictures. The side with the lace paper is sparkly, but unfortunately, you can't really tell from this photo. I opted for a card with blue/yellow hues since she didn't strike me as the traditional Valentine's Day red gal (and she wasn't! We met up for a movie date on February 14th and she was wearing blue). P.S.- Do not rent or go to the movies to see The Vow. Just... don't.


Hope you all had a nice February! I am looking forward to Spring though and hopefully some not so bi-polar weather. 

Til next time, Happy Crafting!

P.S.- Have you entered my super fun/super cool Giveaway? You should get up on that!

Whould you like to comment?

  1. I LOVE the card you gave me! Good call on the colors :) Also - what's with poor review of the The Vow? Are you saying you weren't impressed with Channing Tatum's acting? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mee Chelle, stopping by to check out your latest creation. I love the card and the story behind it. TFS Traci

    ReplyDelete