Explore the blog
Friday, January 1, 2021

So This is The New Year

For Christmas this year, my husband gave me the Misti stamping tool along with lots of accessories. I stole some time to think about Valentine's Day since I have a lot to catch up on. I found these old Penny Black hedgehogs that I used to love and went about creating a test card with my Copics. As you can see, the coloring is very inconsistent. I don't remember my technique at all! It's also crooked. Sigh. But I don't want to open the new year with complaints. Rather, this is a great opportunity to throw myself back into a challenge. 


I've tried looking up some of my old Copic blogs and while I can't seem to remember those either, I did find The Marker Geek from England and her Youtube videos have been really relaxing and informative. I just need to practice. I ordered some stamps from Whimsy Stamps and Hello Bluebird so I'm waiting on those to continue my V-Day practice. 



Body: E50, E31, E25, RV10

Hearts: R29, R89

Highlight: RV000

Distress Ink on card: Worn Lipstick


Let's all hope for brighter days this year. 






Would you like to comment?