Explore the blog
Sunday, February 14, 2016

Valentine's Day 2016

This year, I took the rest of my crafting supplies out of storage. One of the things I uncovered was my Cuttlebug! I forgot how much I loved that thing and along with some Spellbinder Nestabilities dies, I made most of my Valentine's this year with them. JP went to New Jersey one weekend to hang out with his cousins, so I watched girly movies all Saturday and Sunday while making these.  Along with die cuts, I used lots of powder and glittering embossing. Overall, I was very happy with how they came out!









Also, if anyone was wondering, the movies I watched were as follows:
  • Sabrina (my all time favorite girly flick ever. (The remake though) I'm a sucker for Harrison Ford in a bow tie!
  • Bridget Jones' Diary
  • The Wedding Date
  • Notting Hill
  • Cruel Intentions
  • Mystic Pizza
  • Hannah and her Sisters




Would you like to comment?