Explore the blog
Thursday, December 29, 2011

Paper Distress Birthdays!

I have finally bought some of Tim Holtz's Distress Ink pads. After seeing so many nice cards done with this technique of dying the paper, I wanted to try it. My boyfriend's mother and his brother's girlfriend share a birthday at the end of December so they were my guinea pigs. I used the Fired Brick, Vintage Photo, and Peeled Paint ink pads.

This card is for my boyfriend's mom. She's a fan of flowers and she keeps a bird feeder in her backyard so I wanted to incorporate both in her card.


This is for my boyfriend's brother's girlfriend. Miss Genevieve is a fan of Owls and I used the Vintage Photo ink pad to cover some of the loud yellow from the paper and ribbon.

Do you use Tim Holtz distress inks? I would love to see your creations!

Would you like to comment?