Explore the blog
Wednesday, November 25, 2020

2020, Anyone?

2020 has been quite the year.  It figures that it took a pandemic to get me back into crafting. All these crazy changes have taken their toll so I knew I had to get back to some semblance of normalcy. Once upon a time that meant crafting. 

So I took the storage bins out and slowly began again, realizing that I have forgotten all of my Copic color combos, all my distress ink techniques and how the hell do you even glitter emboss again? A part of this has been fun though- the relearning. It's like everything is new again.

And a lot is new since I last posted. I left off at a wedding. I'm a mom now so those long Sunday afternoons of crafting are no longer possible. But I find my way around it. I changed the look of the blog to something even simpler and cleaner so I'm hoping to dip my feet back in the pool. And I know no one reads this, but I have so much history with this blog- I didn't want to abandon it. It was always more for me than anyone else anyway. 

Here's my first Copic coloring image I did after an almost 3 year hiatus. More soon, hopefully.


 

Would you like to comment?