Explore the blog
Monday, January 23, 2012

Just A Simple Hello

First off, I'd like to say a big THANK YOU to everyone who has followed me, commented on my posts and even offered some tips and advice! It's so very appreciated!

Onto today's creation. I recently bought a stamp that reminded me of the layout of this blog. One day I was just playing around with different color stamp pads. I wasn't thinking anything specific. Sometimes I just sit and play with colors and see what I get. As always, I reached for my distress ink first. Well, this is what I got-->




I decided to send this simple hello to my friend Jen who is also getting into crafts. She will soon be a proud owner of a Cricut and hopefully, we can have crafting parties. We're dorks but we don't care!

Whould you like to comment?

  1. It's always so much more fun having your real life friends as crafty friends! I have one although she doesn't craft that often anymore because she got married last year, is in school for nursing, and is pregnant now.

    I should totally pull out my distress inks more. They create such a softer quality look than the Memento!

    Oh btw, I ended up returning that flower punch that I got from Michaels. I tried it, and I could NOT get it to work at all. I didn't like the look of it. I actually prefer a different method of making paper flowers by using a die to cut out like, 6-8 flower shapes and scrunching them up with the help of a little spritz of water after they're attached in the center with a brad. I don't know if that makes sense, but I saw it on some other crafters' blogs, and I tried ti myself with good results!

    ReplyDelete