Monday, January 23, 2012

Just A Simple Hello

First off, I'd like to say a big THANK YOU to everyone who has followed me, commented on my posts and even offered some tips and advice! It's so very appreciated!

Onto today's creation. I recently bought a stamp that reminded me of the layout of this blog. One day I was just playing around with different color stamp pads. I wasn't thinking anything specific. Sometimes I just sit and play with colors and see what I get. As always, I reached for my distress ink first. Well, this is what I got-->




I decided to send this simple hello to my friend Jen who is also getting into crafts. She will soon be a proud owner of a Cricut and hopefully, we can have crafting parties. We're dorks but we don't care!

1 comment:

  1. It's always so much more fun having your real life friends as crafty friends! I have one although she doesn't craft that often anymore because she got married last year, is in school for nursing, and is pregnant now.

    I should totally pull out my distress inks more. They create such a softer quality look than the Memento!

    Oh btw, I ended up returning that flower punch that I got from Michaels. I tried it, and I could NOT get it to work at all. I didn't like the look of it. I actually prefer a different method of making paper flowers by using a die to cut out like, 6-8 flower shapes and scrunching them up with the help of a little spritz of water after they're attached in the center with a brad. I don't know if that makes sense, but I saw it on some other crafters' blogs, and I tried ti myself with good results!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...