Explore the blog
Tuesday, June 12, 2012

You Did It!

Many of my friends have graduated this past May and while I would have liked to create cards for them all, I really only made one. My boyfriend's sister Michelle (yes, she has the same name. Rather convenient for him, I guess?) graduated from SUNY Albany and I made this card for her party-

 

I took plain black card stock for the left and used one of my handy Martha Stewart punchers on the side. The other side came from a Recollections paper pad I own that has many sparkly, fun sheets in it. GRAD is actually sparkly chipboard, though you can't really tell from the picture. Lastly, I bought some Jolee embellishments at Michael's because I was afraid I wasn't going to have time to create my own. To make the hats pop out a bit, I mounted them on silver, sparkly paper. (I'm a fan of sparkles, can you tell??)

I'm entering this card in the Cricut Cardz Challenge #109 where there are already some pretty amazing projects up! If you have a graduation card you've made, then make sure you enter too!

Until Next Time, Happy Crafting!

Would you like to comment?