Explore the blog
Monday, April 2, 2012

DISNEY WEEK!

Obviously, this is waaay overdue. If you look at my button, you know I'm a HUGE Disney fan. (Not to mention the um, Mickey tattoo I have?) Sadly, I don't make enough Disney cards and I really need to rectify that!

Oh, Hai Disney Week long Crafts....



Join us the week of Sunday, April 8th through Saturday, April 14th for a week full of projects featuring: Disney, Winnie the Pooh, Sesame Street, Pixar, & other such characters we all LOVE.

This is NOT a blog hop. All of us crafters who will be participating in DISNEY WEEK will provide a list of all our friends also posting Disney projects this week. You can visit as many as you'd like at your convenience.

We may not have a new project every day of the week posted, but you can be assured that all projects we post that week will be somehow Disney related.

You want to join in on the fun? Contact Janis at Pause, Dream, Enjoy for details! I'm excited to put my Mickey Ears on this weekend!

As Genie likes to say- "LETS MAKE SOME MAGIC!"

Whould you like to comment?

  1. I'll be taking part in that week too!!!! YEA!!! I LOVVVVEEEE Disney!!!

    Crafty Hugs,
    Jessica
    www.craftinanstampin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete