Explore the blog
Thursday, April 12, 2012

Disney Week: Miss Priss

OK, So I don't get along with Minnie Mouse. I never really have. While most girls adored her, I was more of a Daisy Duck gal, myself. Minnie always seemed to be complaining about SOMETHING Mickey did or rather didn't do when really, the guy just wanted to hang out with his best pal, Pluto. She seemed like such a nag!

Anyway, I digress.

When my friend Jenn said she liked Minnie, I found myself having to create a Minnie Card with absolutely no resources. I really need to get my hands on the Mickey and Friends Cricut Cartridge! So instead I improvised.




I had some patterned paper from Recollections and I simply cut out the black shapes. I managed to find one sticker to put on the front and found a red and white ribbon to make a bow. It's not my best work, but I plan on making her something else to make up for it.




I've been loving all the Disney crafts so far this week! Be sure to check out everyone else's projects below! I'm hoping to unveil a Goofy project tomorrow! Until next time, happy crafting!




Whould you like to comment?

  1. This looks great! Who says you always have to have a cricut cartridge to make stuff, lol :o) I know how you feel though! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute!! love the bow and the polka dot paper! :) lovin' disney week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is cute! Fun paper and love the ribbon!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it turned out great! Love the polka dot paper and that heart ribbon!! :)

    ReplyDelete