Explore the blog
Friday, April 1, 2022

Welcome Baby Girl!

Recently, I had to make a card for my husband's cousin who is having a girl! I had gotten these adorable bunnies on a cloud stamp set from Mama Elephant so I knew I wanted to make something with them.


To begin, I created a pink cloud background with Picked Raspberry and Kitsch Flamingo distress oxide. I added one of the stamps (I got the dies with it so it was so easy to cut!) and stamped the sentiment below it. I was already really excited because I had purchased embellishments from Trinity Stamps so long ago but kept forgetting to use them. This color palette was perfect so I added them randomly around the stamp. I think it gave the whole thing an extra pop. I really liked how this simple and sweet card turned out!




Would you like to comment?