Explore the blog
Friday, August 20, 2021

Father's Day, 2021

I am so behind on this blog! It doesn't help that every free minute I get, I usually spend it crafting instead of blogging, but my posts are starting to pile up so here we go!


Father's Day, 2021. I made three cards for the Dads in my life. 


This was for my father in law. I used the Waffle Flower Be Him stamp set that I love and I gave the elephant a book since he's a big reader!


I made this for my husband since he actually picked out this Lawn Fawn stamp for me in a store! I used a cloud stencil for the background and a very old Recollections letter stamp set for the sentiment.



This card was for my brother in law who was celebrating his very first Father's Day! I really loved this Hugs stamp set from My Favorite Things. I tried to create a scene with the cloud stencil again and mowed lawn distress oxide. 

Lots more to come!




Would you like to comment?