Explore the blog
Friday, February 27, 2015

Let's Go Fly A Kite!

I had to make a thank you card for someone and because the weather has been so horrid and also because I had the song from Mary Poppins in my head, I decided to use a bright kite cut. This is from the Baby Shower cartridge, but while the original is cut so that the kite comes out with zig-zag pattern, I decided to just use one main pattern. The clouds were cut from my Mickey and Friends cartridge.

When trying to think of what kind of tail to attach, I started rummaging through my embellishments box. You know the box I'm talking about- the one with a million little embellishments, stickers, jewels and lace that you totally forget you have sometimes. I found some lace and pearls for an extra accent. The thank you stamp is from a Michael's $1 grab bag and they have really been so useful over the years.




Here's hoping for some sunshine real soon. =)



Would you like to comment?