Explore the blog
Saturday, July 20, 2013

Tons to Celebrate!

When Matthew received his card, he was so pleased that he told his brother, Joe about me. Joe was a month away from celebrating his own girlfriend's birthday. He wanted me to create a card with an elephant since he and Lauren had just been to the San Diego Zoo (jealous!) and she had fallen in love with the elephants. He also mentioned that her favorite colors were purple and pink.

So with that info, this is what I came up with:


I took some sparkly purple paper and cut the layout using Creative Cards Cricut cartridge. I found the CUTEST clear elephant stamps by Inky Antics. I colored him in with copics and added some sparkly stars.




I added another stamp on the inside along with the sentiment using Hero Arts font stamps. Instead of a border, I added colorful flags to the top and cut happy birthday from the Birthday Bash cartridge. I realized afterward that I didn't leave him much room to write his own message to her, but hopefully he has small handwriting. =)



Whould you like to comment?

  1. Hello Michelle! This is such a cute and colorful birthday card inside and out! Just adorable!
    Hugs,
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete