Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Saturday Spotlight

I'm so excited to share this week's Saturday Spotlight on Amy's website, Scrap This, Save That! I was supposed to have this up on Saturday but without a computer at my disposal, I realized there is so much I could do with a iPhone.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Ff7Vrba_Y94/UEIlhDAnzhI/AAAAAAAAB-w/RgjNPmlXk2o/s1600/Saturday+Spotlight.jpg

I think this is such an awesome series on Amy's website because it's a great way to find new and upcoming craft bloggers. I was so honored when she asked me to be on it! If you follow the link, you will find a brief history of my crafting and three examples of my favorite cards.

You should definitely check out the other bloggers she has showcased and become a follower of her blog! There's always a great project and money-saving tip!

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Michelle! Just dropping by to say hello! Amy does have a great blog! AND she is super sweet, too! :) Have a great week!

    Hugs,
    HL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...you guys are making me blush!!! Mee Chelle my dear, you deserve every moment you can get in the spotlight...you're awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...