Explore the blog
Saturday, March 10, 2012

Birthday Wishes!

I recently made my supervisor this birthday card. Jumping on the twine bandwagon, I decided to challenge myself again with it and create another card with the hemp twine. As you recall, I'm not a fan of twine, but once again, thanks to my red, shiny brads, it wasn't too hard. (took me forever to figure out what they were called!)

I have no idea how this got so red, but it just sorta happened that way. The tag is from Ditto and the flowers are from Studio G. She really liked it and commented that she was gathering a collection of my cards on her desk. That made me happy.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Whould you like to comment?

  1. I looove this card! Great use of the twine and brads and love all the red! Hugs, Hanneke

    ReplyDelete