Explore the blog
Friday, October 7, 2011

Welcome!


Hi everyone! I'm Michelle and welcome to my card crafting blog! Crafting has been a hobby of mine since college and lately, I've been creating more cards than scrapbooks. I love nothing better than a good set of colored pencils, glue and some rubber stamps. Thanks to my wonderful boyfriend, I now have a Provocraft Cricut and Cuttlebug machine so designing has become less limited. It also helps that I am a Michael’s Gold Card Member (yes, that’s how much money I’ve sunk into the joint) so my supplies keep growing. 


While I have not taken pictures of everything (unfortunately) these are some of the cards I have remembered to capture for posterity. If you have a card of mine that you do not see here, please snap a picture and send it to me! I'd love to put it up. Also, if you'd like me to make you one for a specific occasion, let me know! I will always try to personalize them as much as I can. 


Enjoy!

Would you like to comment?